- Spherical particles, uniform particle size, good mobility, good solubility, high purity and good quality
- Wide application and strong adaptability
- Simple and stable operation, easy and automotive control
The spray dryer is a kind of continuous atmospheric dryer. It makes spray liquid materials into the mist with special equipment and dries it by contacting with hot air. It is used for drying some heat-sensitive liquids and suspensions and viscous liquids such as milk, eggs, tannin and drugs and also for drying fuel, intermediates, soap powder and inorganic salts.
1. The tower body is equipped with air cooling jacket;
2. The tower body is equipped with automatic beating device;
3. The tower body pipeline is equipped with cleaning hole and sewage hole;
4. The spray dryer is equipped with automatic control thermostat feeding tank;
5. The spray dryer is equipped with handmade high pressure washing tower attachments;
6. The parts contacting with materials are made of stainless steel;
7. The dryer collects materials with two-stage cyclone dust removal device, or one stage cyclone dust extractor and wet scrubber;
8. The dryer achieves automatical control of the air temperature;
9. The dryer is equipped with air sweeping device.
1. The drying speed is fast; the surface area of the liquid materials is greatly increased after being automized; it is especially suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials.
2. The finished products are with spherical particles, uniform particle size, good mobility, good solubility, high purity and good quality.
3. The dryer has wide application and strong adaptability.
4. The dryer is featured with simple and stable operation, easy and automotive control.
Through filtering and heating, air enters air distributor located on the top of dryer and the hot air evenly and spirally enters the drying chamber. Under the role of high-speed centrifugal atomization on the top of the tower body, the liquid materials spray out very fine mist liquid, which will be dried within very short time after contacting with hot air. Finished products are continuously discharged from the bottom of the drying tower and cyclones, while exhaust gas is drained by the induced draft fan.
|Prouduct specifications(m)||Production capacity(t/h)||Main motor||Main gear box||Total weight|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.