Indirect Heat Drier
- Compact structure, reasonable layout, good drying effect
- Reliable operation, low energy consumption, high thermal efficiency
- Automation control reduces the operating personnel, saving labor resources
The indirect heat drier is mainly composed of rotary body, lifting blade, transmission device, supporting device, seals and other components. It is widely used to dry slag, limestone, coal powder, slag, clay, etc in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry and cement industry. After being dried, the moisture content of the materials can be achieved to 1-0.5%.
(1) Compact structure, reasonable layout, good drying effect;
(2) Small basis investment, which is only half of the same production monocular dryer;
(3) Reliable operation, low energy consumption, high thermal efficiency;
(4) Automation control reduces the operating personnel, saving labor resources.
(5) The outlet temperature is low and the dust removal device has long service life.
First of all, the materials are sent into the inner layer of the rotary drum from the feeding device to get downstream drying, then constantly are picked up and scattered in inner copy board where they move in the spiral travel type and reach heat exchange;
Secondly, the materials move to the other end of the inner layer and enter the middle layer to get countercurrent drying; materials are constantly lifted in the middle layer, fully absorbing the heat of both the inner drum and the middle roller so that the materials achieve optimal dry state.
Then, the materials move to the other end of middle layer and fall into the outer layer and move in a rectangular multi-loop way in the outer drum; after achieving the drying effect, they will be discharged from drum with the hot air; when the wet materials are fully dried in rectangular copy board, the purpose of drying will be achieved.
Shell diameter×shell length
|Inside diameter of outer shell(mm)||Inside diameter of inner shell(mm)||Shell length(m)||Shell length(m3)||Shell obliquity||Lifting blade form||Highest inlet air temperature(℃)||Dimensions(m)|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.