- Small covering area, strong completenes
- The granularity of the finished products is even
- Smooth transmission and reliable operation
- The abradability of the whole machine is high
Raymond mill is a commonly used milling equipment, mainly used for barite, calcite, feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite, lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement, phosphate ore, gypsum, glass, insulation materials with Mohs hardness not more than 9.3 degree, high fine powder processing of nonflammable and non-explosive 280 kinds of materials in mineral, chemical, construction and other industries with humidity below 6%.
1. It has vertical structure, a relatively small footprint, strong systematic. It can be a self-contained independent production system whether from the rough processing of raw materials or the transportation to the final milling and packaging.
2. In contrast with other milling equipment, it has high through screening rate which is up to 99%, other milling equipment are generally unattainable.
3. Host drive adopts enclosed gear box and pulleys with stable and reliable operation.
4. The important parts adopt high quality castings and profiles manufacturing, sophisticated technology, rigorous process to ensure the durability of the entire device.
5. Electrical system uses centralized control, milling workshop can basically achieve unmanned operation, easy maintenance.
Load the stuff for grinding evenly and continuously into the grinding chamber of the main frame. Due to the centrifugal force in rotation, the roller swings outward and presses closely upon the ring. The shovel carries the stuff to the space between the roller and ring. When the roller rolls, the stuff is thus ground.
After being ground, the stuff is to be routed to the sorter along the wind belt of the blower and the rough powder will be put back to the grinder for regrinding. The fine powder flows into the product cyclone collector together with airflow and is expelled from the powder output pipe as product.
In the grinding chamber, since the stuff may contain moisture to some extent, the heat generated during grinding makes the moisture evaporate. since the pipeline joints are not airtight, the external air is sucked in and the circulation air mass increases. In order to enable the grinder to work under negative pressures, the increased airflow is guided to the duster anew sequentially to the atmosphere after purification.
|Particle size of finished product
|Shift output of different material fineness
|Rotation speed of central shart
|Diameter of pulverizing ring
|Diameter of pulverizing roller
|Height of pulverizing roller
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.