Digging ore from the earth is only half the battle. The processing of the ore is often just as challenging and expensive, which takes place in refineries, smelters and mills. Ore processing consists of the following stages:
1. Crushing and grinding of the ore;
2. Addition of processing water (generally decanted from the tailings pond) to form a slurry;
3. Addition of lime to the ore, and cyanide solution to the slurry, to leach the gold and silver into solution;
4. Addition of carbon to adsorb dissolved metals and remove them from the slurry;
5. Stripping the metals from the carbon by acid washing and circulation of a caustic cyanide solution;
6. Precipitation of the gold and silver by electro-winning;
7. Smelting of metal products into bars;
8. Pumping of the barren slurry (tailings) to the tailings storage facility.
Raw material mill is the key equipment for re-grinding the materials after the crushing process and it is widely used for the dry and wet grinding and processing of cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics.
Raw ore mill is composed of feeding part, discharging part, turning part and driving part (reducer, small driving gear, electric motor and electric control). The quill shaft adopts cast steel part and the liner is detachable. The turning gearwheel adopts casting hobbing process and the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, which has good wear-resistance. The machine is featured with stable and reliable working condition.
Spring cone crusher, which is a type of rock cone crusher, is the most popular equipment for the large quarry and the mining industry and it is a kind of advanced industrial machine with the development of the mining technology. And the precision of the new technology is remarkable. Rock cone crusher is suitable for crushing alI kinds of ores and rocks above medium hardness. It has the features of reliable structure, high productivity, easy adjustment and economical operation.
1. Big capacity and good quality
2. Long service life of easy damaged parts, and low investment cost
3. Dilute petrol stations for continuous lubrication reduces the downtime maintenance time
When stone cone crusher is running, the motor drives the eccentric bearing bushing via spring coupling, transmission shaft and a couple of cone gear wheels. The crushing cone axis is forced to swing around the eccentric bearing bushing and it makes the mantle get close to the bowl liner and far away from the bowl liner over and over again. The raw materials are pressed, impacted and finally crushed into pieces.
|Model||Diameter of crushing cone(mm)||Max. feeding size (mm)||Width of discharge opening(mm)||Processing capacity(t/h)||Motor power(kw)||Swing frequ-ency of main shaft||Weight(t)||Dimensions(L*W*H)(mm)|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.